This page is in english so most people can understand it.
Im danish my self so there is a possibility for some spelling errors alog the way.


enjoy the blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

crafted box for my crochet hooks

I got this idea from picasa i saw a tutorial where a woman had used a feta cheese plastic container with a lid. I tried to find the tutorial but its gone. I used a icecream container because i wanted it to be used for my crochet hooks.


I used two lids, one as the top lid and one cut out to form the bottom inside.
I made rings with a marker on the bottom off the "can" to find out how to crochet it.
like this and used it as a template...did the same for the inde of the top lid

 

i didnt crochet inside exept for the top, i covered the inside with some fabric and i glued som fabric on the ekstra lic that i cut out to fit the bottom. 

 

this is how it looks inside
 

 











 



on the outside top i put some stuffing under the fabric to use for needles and such. and the i decorated it abit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment