This page is in english so most people can understand it.
Im danish my self so there is a possibility for some spelling errors alog the way.


enjoy the blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daily life

I wont type in this every day ... but today i got my blog up and running with some of my hobby things. there will be alot more to come. Why do i share things with you? well i dont thing one person should sit on all the wonderfull things in the world so what i have here is yours too craft, knit crochet, sew and so on. Alltho there might be copyright on some things so plz dont re-sell any patterns there might be postet here.

Ive been working on my stamp collection the last few days and i really want to do more but most of the stamps are hidden away in the basement because christian and i only live on 29m2 so not alot of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment